The World's Fair of Money comes back to Chicago
The 2011 World's Fair of Money in Chicago set a new bar for ANA Shows in terms of bourse size, attendance and family friendly activities. After a one-year hiatus, the World's Fair of Money is back in the Windy City for a three-year run at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center from Aug. 13-17, 2013.
In the coming weeks, we'll unveil items that will be appearing in the Museum Showcase; we'll announce the artifacts for the ANA Library Mobile Archives; we'll have information on where to book your hotel, and much more.
Check back often for updates and opportunities to participate in the biggest show of the year.
Check out this slate of activities
- Kickoff event: Rooftop baseball with the Chicago Cubs
- Course: Fundamentals of Grading U.S. Coins
- Course: Fundamentals of Digital Photography
- Course: Grading U.S. Paper Money
- Free Workshop: Coin Collecting Basics
- Coin Collecting 101
- Boy Scout Workshop
- Girl Scout Workshop
- Sundman Lecture Series looks at "Numismatics in its Relationship to World’s Fairs and Expositions"
- Kids Zone
- Convention Medals
Plan your trip now
Book a hotel, reserve a car rental and check out where to park in the Plan Your Trip section.
Print this coupon to receive $2 off admission
(Click the coupon to display a large version suitable for printing)
Sign up now to give a Money Talk
What would you like to talk about in Chicago? Sign up for the Money Talks lecture series and share your expertise with others. It's also a great way for dealers to earn stars.
- Papers on World’s Fairs wanted for Sundman Lecture Series
- Beware third-party hotel sales calls
- A great time at the Kids Zone
- Board of Governors supports updates to Amend Hobby Protection Act
- ANA advises members to check credit, debit statements